- We meet the highest of standards
- Designed for Safety
- Unprecedented traceability
Friatec is a leader in electrofusion fitting technology for HDPE pipe systems. With our proven products and expertise, Friatec is frequently called upon to solve the toughest fusion challenges. Manufactured in the USA, Friatec couplings feature a unique, exposed coil design that provides a seal stronger than any other electrofusion system on the market.
- Friamat Operations Instructions
- Friatop Operating Instructions
- Scraper Tool FWSG 315 Operating Instructions
- Scraper Tool FWSG 710 L Operating Instructions
- FWSG 63 Scraper Tool Operating Instructions
- Scraper Tool FWSG SE Operating Instructions
- Assembly Instructions for Electrofusion Couplings
- Instructions for the Use of the Pre-Heating Barcode Technology
- Genesis F3 Electrofusion Processor
- Friatec 24 in DIPS Coupling
- Friatec 2x2 DAA Tees
- Friatec 30 in IPS Coupling
- Friatec SA Branch Saddles
- Friatec FWSG-SE Scraping Tool NPS
- Friatec Re-Rounding Tools
- Universal Adapters for Genesis F3
- Friastop EFV Couplings
- Friatec DAA Tapping Tees
IPEX electrofusion products are engineered smarter than traditional fusion systems. Manufactured in North America, our couplings feature a unique, exposed coil design that provides a seal stronger than any other electrofusion system on the market. This is achieved for two reasons:
• The heat, created by the electrical current passing through the exposed coil of the IPEX coupling, is transferred directly to the PE pipe, and
• The coil protrudes from the interior surface of the coupling. When the pipe is heated, the coil sinks into it creating a much stronger bond.
As a result of this process, every joint will be sealed precisely to specification, automatically, every time, minimizing the risk of human error. This unparalleled sealing technology has earned our couplings the highest pressure rating in the industry. What’s more, because every joint is as strong as the pipe itself, the IPEX Electrofusion system is ideal for horizontal direct drilling and other trenchless applications.
During these challenging times when traditional meetings have become more difficult to arrange, the IPEX Electrofusion Team has strived to expand its reach in many exciting ways. Although the team held face-to-face training for over 150 individuals in the last quarter of 2020, not all those who required training were available for in-person classes. Hence the need was born to teach the same quality information in an online format that worked within the constraints of the current environment.