- Available in gasketed and solvent weld configurations
- Engineered for endurance and trouble-free performance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM specifications
Engineered for endurance and trouble-free performance, our daily focus is providing the highest quality product to the job site on time. Couple this with our industry superior triple wall tee design and 36 years of field proven performance and you’ll see why NACO fittings are the designer’s preferred choice nation wide.
IPS CL 63, 100 and 125 FITTINGS
Size Range: 6” through 12”
Pressure Ratings: 63, 100 & 125 psi
Standards/Certifications: ASTM D2241, D2564, D2672, D3139 and F477
- Irrigation Systems
- Pressure drip and sprinkler irrigation systems
- Dairy flush and waste effluent systems
- Custom fabricated distribution systems
- Harvested fruit and vegetable water sorting systems
- Fish hatchery water delivery systems
IPS (Iron Pipe Size) Class 63, Class 100, Class 125 Pressure PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) Fittings meet or exceed
applicable ASTM standards, and/or materials used in the manufacturing process meet or exceed applicable ASTM standards.