- Designed and fabricated to achieve maximum performance in harsh environments
- Available in Iron Pipe Size (IPS) diameters
- Fabricated DWV drainage fittings with gasketed “push-on” and solvent-weld joints
Our fabricated IPS pressure fittings are offered in both gasketed “push-on” joints and socketed solvent-weld joints in Standard Dimension Ratios (SDR) 26 and 21 with pressure ratings of 160 and 200 psi respectively.
Size Range: 6” through 12” (IPS) diameter
Pressure Ratings: 160 & 200 psi
Standards/Certifications: ASTM D2241, D2564, D2672, D3139 and F477
- Water Distribution and Transmission
- Rural Water Supply
- Reclaimed Water Applications
- Golf Course Irrigation
NACO’s IPS CL160 & CL200 Fabricated fittings are produced from Class 160 & 200 pipe which meets or exceeds all of the specifications of ASTM D2241. These fittings are produced from pipe made from material that conforms to ASTM D1784.