- Ideal for many simple plumbing applications
- Compact, economical valves
- Supplied with an assortment of connections
IPEX LV Lab Valves are a versatile PVC quarter turn product ideal for many simple plumbing applications. These compact, economical valves are supplied with an assortment of connections that match up with any kind of existing pipe or hose. LV Lab Valves are part of our complete systems of pipe, valves, and fittings, engineered and manufactured to our strict quality, performance, and dimensional standards.
- Thermoplastic Valves Brochure
- Aquarium Piping Systems Brochure
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Applications Brochure
- Shipbuilding and Offshore Applications Brochure
- Metals & Mining Brochure
- Chlor-Alkali Processing Applications Brochure
Chemical Resistance Guides
Body Material: PVC
Size Range: 1/4"
Pressure: 150 psi
Seats: Teflon® (PTFE)
End Connections: Threaded (MNPT) / Hose Adaptor
1.0 Lab Valves - LV
- The valve body and ball shall be made of PVC compound which shall meet or exceed the requirements of cell classification 12454 according to ASTM D1784.
- The ball seats shall be made of Teflon® (PTFE).
- The o-ring seals shall be made of EPDM.
2.1 Threaded style
- The male NPT threaded PVC end connections shall conform to the dimensional standards ASTM D2464, ASTM F1498, and ANSI B1.20.1.
2.2 Hose adaptor style
- Hose adaptors may be substituted for the male NPT threaded PVC end connections.
3.0 Design Features
- The valve shall have a double stop polypropylene handle.
- The valve shall allow for bi-directional flow.
3.1 Pressure Rating
- All valves shall be rated at 150 psi at 73°F.
- All valves shall be marked to indicate size, material designation, and manufacturers name or trade mark.
3.3 Color Coding
- All PVC valves shall be color-coded dark gray.
4.0 All valves shall be Xirtec® 140 by IPEX or approved equal.