- Long-term performance
- SDR 11 for Hot & Cold and SDR 21 specifically for Cold water distribution
AquaRise, a hot and cold potable water distribution system for commercial, industrial and high buildings. Based on over 15 years' experience designing and manufacturing industry-leading CPVC systems, AquaRise offers numerous benefits over metal with a system that’s fully-approved for noncombustible applications. AquaRise also comes with technical support and jobsite trouble-shooting – all from one reliable supplier.
IPEX is pleased to announce the launch of our new AquaRise website. We have created a dedicated website with additional resources including informative videos, installation best practice and design calculators to support you on your next project. You also have the ability to submit a question or sign up for a lunch & Learn with your IPEX representative.
- One Piece Ball Valve Installation Instructions
- One Step Solvent Welding Installation Instructions
- Two Step Solvent Welding Installation Instructions
- Maintenance Coupling Installation Instructions
- Full-Pressure Flange Kits Installation Instructions
- True Union Ball Valves Installation Instructions (1/2” – 2”)
Job Site Notice
- Concrete Encasement Bulletin
- AquaRise One Piece Ball Valves Bulletin
- AquaRise CTS Adapter Bulletin
- Aquarise Cold Water Piping Bulletin
- AquaRise One Piece Ball Valves FAQ
- Threaded Adapter Fittings
- Full-Pressure Flange Kit
- Spigot Repair Fittings
- Solvent Cements
- Product Bulletin - Fixture Connections
- Maintenance Coupling Bulletin
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- SDS | AquaRise Pipe and Fittings
- SDS | AquaRise One Step Low VOC Cement Yellow
- SDS | AquaRise Two Step Low VOC Cement Yellow
- SDS | AquaRise Two Step Low VOC Primer Clear
AquaRise Specific Terms and Conditions of Sale and Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability
• SDR 11 Hot & Cold Potable Water Distribution Systems are available in 1/2" to 4" Iron Pipe Size (IPS) diameters.
• SDR 21 Cold Potable Water Distribution System is available in 1-1/2" to 4" Iron Pipe Size (IPS) diameters.
Proven to Exceed Toughest Standards
Thanks to its advanced materials and rugged design, AquaRise SDR 11 provides a long term pressure rating of 400 psi at 23°C (73º F) and 150 psi at 71°C (160º F). AquaRise SDR 21 provides a long term pressure rating of 200 psi at 23°C (73º F), SDR 11 AquaRise fittings will be used. Both SDR 11 and SDR 21 meet the requirements of CSA B137.6, AquaRise passes the punishing burst pressure tests conforming to ASTM F442.
Better Long-Term Performance
Unlike metal piping which may pit, scale and degrade over time, AquaRise’s rugged thicker walls and excellent corrosion resistance ensure years of consistent flow and maintenance-free performance, even in demanding hot water recirculation applications.
Designed to be safely used in hot and cold water distribution systems, AquaRise complies with the following:
- CSA B137.6 (CPVC Pipe, Tubing and Fittings for Hot and Cold Water Distribution Systems)
- NSF 61 (Potable Water Classification)
Full Flame & Smoke Approvals
Listed to the CAN/ULC-S102.2 standard, AquaRise achieved a Flame Spread rating of not more than 25 and a Smoke Development classification of not more than 50. Unlike competitive products, AquaRise does not need insulation to achieve certification. Ideal for noncombustible applications, AquaRise is code compliant to the following sections of the National Building Code of Canada:
- High-rise buildings as defined by NBC article 3.2.6
- Air plenums as defined by NBC article 22.214.171.124
- Noncombustible buildings as defined by NBC article 126.96.36.199
Permanent Joining System
IPEX supplies high quality CPVC cement, primer and applicators for enabling tough, permanent welded pipefitting connections.
One-Step Cement Kit
- Mandatory for sizes 1/2" – 2"
Two-Step Cement Kit
- Mandatory for sizes 2-1/2" – 4"
For small and large size ranges, BOTH products are certified to CSA B137.6 and listed to NSF 61. Cements are sold as a kit coming complete with necessary applicators and installation instructions.
DRAWINGS & SPECIFICATIONS
Centrally located in downtown Montréal, close to the city’s financial district, the TOM (Tower of Montreal) Condo is a 40-storey development with 316 units. Ranging in size from 45 m2 to 250 m2. Suites are available with one, two or three bedrooms.
From the beginning the owner was interested in the use of thermoplastic piping systems for drain, waste, and ventilation (DWV), potable water and chilled water lines, but research needed to be done. After looking at price and installation-time comparisons with copper and steel pipe, the most cost-effective choice with the quickest install time was thermoplastic pipe.
Located in Kingston’s West End, Notting Hill is a brand new 8-storey condominium that offers elegant, inviting suites and the latest amenities. Designed with modern style and character throughout, the facility also offers the very latest water distribution system from IPEX — AquaRise.
Each of the 100 suites offers a kitchenette and bathroom, and installing the potable hot and cold water distribution system was accomplished faster and cost effectively with the very latest from IPEX — AquaRise.
Each of the luxury units features a washer and dryer area, state-of- the-art kitchen and elegant bathroom, all of which obtain water via the latest water distribution system from IPEX — AquaRise.
Located in the Pierrefonds sector of the Pierrefonds/Roxboro borough area of Québec, a new police station was recently built with the environment in mind.