- Clear containment system
- Patented Centra-Lock design reduces the required joints by 40 - 60%
- Fittings are available in clear or opaque
Clear-Guard's fail-safe, fully pressure rated clear containment system allows for easy visual detection of leaks and eliminates the risks associated with piping aggressive chemicals overhead.
- Plant chemical distribution lines
- Water and wastewater
- Overhead Piping for personnel/ property/equipment protection
- Clear-Guard High Pressure Clear PVC Pipe
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Applications Brochure
- Metals and Mining Brochure
- Chlor-Alkali Processing Applications Brochure
Chemical Resistance Guides
Clear-Guard utilizes Guardian's patented Centra-Lok fitting design, which reduces the required joints by 40-60%. Fittings are available in clear or opaque containment fittings.
Material Carrier Containment
PVC - 1/2" - 8"
Each contained piping system shall consist of Xirtec 140 PVC or Corzan CPVC primary piping system supported within a Clear-Guard Schedule 40 clear PVC secondary containment housing. Carrier fitting sizes 1/2" through 4" will use Centra-Lok [U.S.Patent No. 5,398,973] molded supports minimizing the number of field (factory assembled) fitting joints. Each system shall be provided with suitable drains and vents and be designed to provide complete drainage of both the primary and secondary containment piping. Interstitial supporting devices shall be made from Polypropylene Centra-Guide supports and shall be provided within the secondary containment pipe, and shall be designed to allow continuous drainage in the annular space to the drain points. Drain fittings shall be designed to allow a valve attachment to be made so that the secondary containment compartment maybe readily drained and manually checked for leaks.