- One piece tank
- Injection molded in engineered thermoplastic
- Lightweight, easy to install and will last!
Building on a field proven approach to grease management.
What makes Endura® a better interceptor?
Endura grease management products have demonstrated effective, efficient and consistent performance with over a decade of field installation and operation. Endura products are multi-patented and built to withstand the toughest environments, providing the flexibility of in-floor, on-floor and semi-recessed application.
Endura products have been instrumental in changing the traditional practices regarding the installation of grease management solutions - plastic alternatives to metal interceptors are being increasingly accepted Nationwide as the new standard for grease management in commercial foodservice applications.
TOP RESOURCES & CALCULATOR
- Endura Rethinking Grease Interception Brochure
- Endura Rethinking Grease Interception Brochure (Spanish)
- Endura FAQ's
- Endura XL Monitoring System Installation
- Endura Installation Guide (7-50GPM)
- Endura Extension Riser Installation Guide
- Endura XL Sampling Well Instructions
- Endura Plaster Trap Installation & Operation Instructions
- Endura XL Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Endura XL Riser Installation Guide
- Endura XT 25GPM Riser Extension Installation Guide
- Endura Extension Riser Installation Guide
- New: Endura XL Grease Monitoring System
- Plumbing and Mechanical Product Overview
- Endura XL Cast Iron Access Cover
- 99% Efficiency Miami-Dade DERM FOG Ordinance 2.0 Solutions
- Endura XL Sampling Well
- Endura Grease Interceptors Overview
- Endura Interceptor (7-50GPM)
- Endura Compact Interceptor
- Endura Solids Interceptor
- Endura XL Type 'M' Cover
- Endura Plaster Trap
- Endura 25XT GI
- Lo-PRO Interceptor
- Inline Drain Strainer
HYDROMECHANICAL GREASE INTERCEPTORS (HGI)
Endura® 7 - 10 - 15 Models
- 3907A02 - 7GPM (0.44 LPS) 2” (51 mm) connection
- 3910A02 - 10GPM (0.63 LPS) 2” (51 mm) connection
- 3915A02 - 15GPM (0.94 LPS) 2” (51 mm) connection
Compact models use a development of the patented Endura baffle system to enhance separation performance at low flow rates. EZ-Clean tank design – Aids exterior cleaning.
Endura® 20 Model
- 3920A02 20GPM (1.26 LPS) 2” (51 mm) connection
Our original tank, 20gpm units are perhaps the most commonly installed product. It suits both on-floor and in-floor applications.
Endura® 25 Lo-PRO Model
- 3925A02LO 25GPM (1.6 LPS) 2” (51 mm) connection
Endura® Lo-PRO is for tight on-floor applications where space is at a premium. Same dimensional footprint as 35gpm and 50gpm Endura® models. Overall height 11 inches, still meeting requirements of ASME112.14.3. Internal components can be removed in less than 6” of additional clearance.
Endura® 25 XT Models
- 3925XTA02 25GPM (1.6 LPS) 2” (51 mm) connection
- 3925XTA03 25GPM (1.6 LPS) 3” (76 mm) connection
Using a specialized & proven injection molding process, unique to Endura®, providing rigidity and durability while reducing unit weight. Models incorporate cover pry points and latch recesses for no-tool access.
Endura® 35 Models
- 3935A03 35GPM (2.2 LPS) 3” (76 mm) connection
- 3935A04 35GPM (2.2 LPS) 4” (110 mm) connection
Using a specialized & proven injection molding process, unique to Endura®, providing rigidity and durability while reducing unit weight. Diffuser baffle aids separation at increased flow rates.
Endura® 50 Models
- 3950A03 50GPM (3.2 LPS) 3” (76 mm) connection
- 3950A04 50GPM (3.2 LPS) 4” (110 mm) connection
A tall version of our 35gpm model the 50gpm interceptor uses common parts incorporating all the best features of the Endura® product design in a comparatively light weight solution to that of its metal competitors.
EXTENDED CAPACITY HYDROMECHANICAL GREASE INTERCEPTORS (HGI)
Endura® XL 75 Models
- 4075A04 75GPM (4.74 L/Sec) 4”(110 mm) Connections
- 4075A04T 75GPM (4.74 L/Sec) 4”(110 mm) FPT Connections
Industry leading separation efficiency based on testing to national standards. Comparable operational grease capacity (580 lb) to 750 gallon Gravity GI (Concrete).* Operation is based on Dynamic Inlet Baffle (Pat. Pend.) with internal flow control device. Smart tank design offers many features, with external flow control available as an option. Cut-to-length riser system for burial up to 72”, pre-plumbed outlet system, traffic rated dual cover format for unrivalled maintenance accessibility & inspection.
Endura® XL 100 Models
- 40100A04 – 100GPM (6.3 L/Sec) 4”(110 mm) Connections
- 40100A04T - 100GPM (6.3 L/Sec) 4”(110 mm) FPT Connections
Industry leading separation efficiency based on testing to national standards. Comparable operational grease capacity (1058 lb) to 1500 gallon Gravity GI (Concrete).* Operation is based on Dynamic Inlet Baffle (Pat. Pend.) with internal flow control device. Smart tank design offers many features, with external flow control available as an option. Cut-to-length riser system for burial up to 72”, pre-plumbed outlet system, traffic rated dual cover format for unrivalled maintenance accessibility & inspection. * based on 25% rule for maintenance
Endura® Solids Interceptor
Uses all the best features of the field-proven Endura Grease interceptor, but now with solids management capability. The Solids Basket Accessory can be fitted directly in to your Endura grease interceptor in place of the inlet baffle or be located within its own stand alone tank for ease of access and location.
Endura® Plaster Trap
This unit is intended for a wide range of applications where by gravity, material is required to be separated from the waste water flow. This includes materials such as plaster, clay, sand, sediment, grit and general debris.
Endura® Air Admittance Valve
An Air Admittance Valve (AAV) is a termination device that allows air to enter the drainage system (vent) only during a discharge. Otherwise it remains closed to prevent the release of foul odours into the living/operational space.
An AAV is used where it is not possible or is cost prohibitive to make a vent connection into an existing vent line or a penetration to atmosphere. Check with you local inspector as to the necessary approvals or by-laws for you particular location.
A complete line of high quality, engineered drainage products designed to utilize the benefits of plastic; lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Standard Floor
- Full Grate
- Three Quarters Grate
- Half Grate
- Replacement Hardware
- Endura® Grease Management offers many opportunities for consulting-specifying engineers, building owners, contractors, and service technicians. Learn more
- AECDaily.com, online education for CEU’s. Learn more
- ARCAT.com, the building product information website. Find Endura® data and content fast. Learn more
“This project couldn’t have happened without these grease interceptors. They were lightweight and easy to get in and set.” David Bruce, Freer Mechanical
“As a consulting engineer, I want to deliver the best efficiency at the best cost. These units are more efficient and cheaper than settlement tanks.”
Each installation is unique. Ensure that the grease interceptor you install is the correct size for the application.
South Florida county ordinance could provide municipalities roadmap to improved grease intercepting capabilities.
When choosing the correct grease interceptor (GI), engineers and contractors need to consider more than just calculated volume and flow rates. The location of the grease interceptor also influences choice, especially when people’s health and the environment are concerned.
Removing fats, oils, and grease from wastewater is what Endura® does. Doing it in a way that is green and less costly is where it excels.
At Endura®, we believe that interception is the best defense. That’s why we work with cities, municipalities and regulatory agencies across the U.S. to develop long-term solutions that benefit everyone.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House has the benefits of a compact, highly effective solution to its FOG waste disposal that will last well into the future.
Installation of a grease interceptor in a limited space kitchen at Cookie It Up® Bakery.