- EASYFIT multifunction handle
- Ultracompact double block design
- Available exclusively in PVC with EPDM seals
The VEE is ideal for light industrial and water applications. The VEE shares many features with the VXE such as the ultra-compact double block design, and full port bi-directional operation. A threaded seat stop carrier provides improved seal integrity under tough service conditions while the removable handle also functions as a tool for ball seat adjustment. The VEE also features the EASYFIT multifunction handle which doubles as a tool for ball seat adjustment and for tightening union nuts precisely. The VEE is also available exclusively in PVC with EPDM seals and either socket or threaded end connections.
Pressure: 232 psi at 73°F
Sizes: 1/2" – 4"
- Thermoplastic Valves Brochure
- Pool & Water Feature Brochure
- Aquarium Piping Systems Brochure
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Applications Brochure
- Shipbuilding and Offshore Applications Brochure
- Metals & Mining Brochure
- Industrial Overview Bulletin
- VEE True Union PVC Ball Valve
- EasyFit Label System
- EasyFit Torque Kit
- Socket Valve Metric Conversion Kit
- Silicone Free Valves
BODY MATERIAL: PVC
SIZE RANGE: 1/2" through 4"
Pressure: 232 psi
SEATS: Teflon® (PTFE)/HDPE Blend
END CONNECTIONS: Socket (IPS), Threaded (FNPT), &
Flanged (ANSI150) via a flange kit
- Swimming pools
- Light duty industrial
EASYFIT VALVE ACCESSORIES
The Easytorque kit is the new innovative tool designed by IPEX for optimal tightening of all threaded components on our EASYFIT valves. The kit has been developed to precisely adjust the tightening torque of the VKD, VXE and VEE ball seat carrier, SXE main seal safe blocked carrier, and all EASYFIT valve union nuts by applying the proper torque as specified by the manufacturer. The use of the Easytorque kit is recommended to minimize mechanical stresses on thermoplastic threads caused by overtightening. This tool will help prevent fluid leakage, optimize ball valve operation and minimize the wear on the elastomeric seals. The use of the EASYFIT torque wrench also reduces the risk of using metal wrenches or channel locks, thus causing accidental damage to the union nuts.
EASYFIT LABELLING SYSTEM
It is often necessary to customize a valve by labelling or tagging it in order to mark and identify it according to specific needs or service. The EasyFit Labelling System is a complete product line developed to customize individual valves, and includes all the necessary tools: LCE Module, LSE Set and the EasyFit software. Available for the VXE, VEE and SXE.
1.0 BALL VALVES – VXE
- The valve body, stem, ball and unions shall be made of PVC compound which shall meet or exceed the requirements of cell classification 12454 according to ASTM D1784.
The valve body, stem, ball and unions shall be made of Corzan® CPVC compound which shall meet or exceed the requirements of 23447 according to ASTM D1784.
- These compounds shall be listed with NSF to Standard 61 for potable water.
- The ball seats shall be made of Teflon® (PTFE) which shall be listed with NSF to Standard 61 for potable water.
- The o-ring seals shall be made of EPDM which shall be listed with NSF to Standard 61 for potable water.
The o-ring seals shall be made of Fluoropolymer (FPM) which shall be listed with NSF to Standard 61 for potable water.
1.4 All other wetted and non-wetted parts of the valves shall be listed with NSF to Standard 61 for potable water.
2.1 Socket style
- The IPS socket PVC end connectors shall conform to the dimensional standards ASTM D2466 and ASTM D2467.
The IPS socket CPVC end connectors shall conform to the dimensional standard ASTM F439.
2.2 Threaded style
- The female NPT threaded PVC end connectors shall conform to the dimensional standards ASTM D2464, ASTM F1498, and ANSI B1.20.1.
The female NPT threaded CPVC end connectors shall conform to the dimensional standards ASTM F437, ASTM F1498, and ANSI B1.20.
2.3 Flanged style
- The ANSI 150 flanged PVC end connectors shall conform to the dimensional standard ANSI B16.5
The ANSI 150 flanged CPVC end connectors shall conform to the dimensional standards ANSI B16.5
3.0 DESIGN FEATURES
- The valve shall be double blocking with union ends.
- All sizes 1/2" through 4" shall be full port.
- All sizes shall allow for bi-directional flow.
- The valve body shall be single end entry with a threaded carrier (ball seat support).
- The valve body shall have an expansion and contraction compensating groove on the molded end.
- The valve body, union nuts, and carrier shall have deep square style threads for increased strength.
- The ball shall be machined smooth to minimize wear on valve seats.
- The stem design shall feature a shear point above the o-ring to maintain system integrity in the unlikely event of a stem breakage.
- The handle shall incorporate a tool for adjustment of the threaded carrier.
- The handle shall incorporate a tool for adjustment of union nuts.
- The handle shall be reversible to allow for operation in tight places.
- The handle shall incorporate a transparent PVC plug and tag holder for valve identification.
3.1 Pressure Tested
- All valves shall have been pressure tested in both the open and closed positions by the manufacturer.
3.2 Pressure Rating
- Socket and threaded valves shall be rated at 232 psi at 73°F.
- Flanged valves shall be rated at 150psi at 73°F.
- All valves shall be marked to indicate size, material designation, and manufacturers name or trade mark.
3.4 Color Coding
- All PVC valves shall be color-coded dark gray.
All CPVC valves shall be color-coded light gray.
4.0 All valves shall be Xirtec® 140 or Corzan® by IPEX or approved equal.