- Permanent solvent weld connections
- Installer training
- Technical support
Choosing the correct solvent cement is vital to the performance of your IPEX integrated piping system. We offer a complete range of IPEX brand cements, primers and applicators, designed to ensure the integrity of your application.
To help you achieve a perfect joint every time, on-the-job training, videos and instruction booklets are available explaining our proven procedures. Contact your nearest IPEX representative for assistance. Strengthen the connection between pipe and fittings with IPEX solvent cements and primers, available for all PVC, CPVC and ABS piping systems.
- MSDS | IPEX 4 CLR Low VOC General Purpose Cement for PVC Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | IPEX 4 GRY Low VOC General Purpose Cement for PVC Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | IPEX 5 Wet-Dry BLU Low VOC Primer for PVC Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | IPEX 25 Wet-Dry BLU Low VOC Cement for PVC Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | IPEX 90 CLR Low VOC Multi-Purpose Plastic Pipe Cement
- MSDS | IPEX 95 FLEX CLR Low VOC PVC Plastic Pipe Cement
- MSDS | IPEX All Purpose CLR Low VOC Cleaner for Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | IPEX BLU Low VOC Cement for Plastic Pipe
- MSDS| IPEX CLR MED Low VOC Cement for Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | IPEX CLR Regular Bodied Low VOC PVC Plastic Pipe Cement
- MSDS| IPEX GRY MED Low VOC Cements for PVC Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | IPEX PUR Low VOC Primer for PVC and CPVC Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | CPVC Pipe and Fittings
- MSDS | WELD-ON 714 Low VOC PVC Plastic Pipe Cements
- MSDS | WELD-ON P-70 Low VOC Primer for PVC and CPVC Plastic Pipe
- MSDS | XIRTEC 24 ORG Low VOC CPVC Cement
Choosing the correct cement is a vital link in a thermoplastic piping system. Although cement is one of the most critical components of a piping system, it is most often overlooked.
Cements are formulated to best meet specific needs for example, general-purpose cement is thinner and less aggressive in bonding than heavy-duty industrial cement.
IPEX offers a wide range of high strength solvent cements for thermoplastic piping systems. Regular, medium, heavy or extra heavy cements are specially formulated for PVC pipe and fittings up to 900 mm (36") diameter for both pressure and non-pressure applications, CPVC through 300 mm (12") diameter and ABS through 200 mm (8") diameter.
IPEX offers a complete range of cements, primers and applicators so installers can choose the RIGHT ONE for their project and, following the basic steps, be assured of a good joint every time.