- Extended life
- Exceptional temperature range
- Superior underground performance and chemical resistance
IPEX high-performance vinyl systems are designed to meet the temperature, pressure and size requirements of piping systems used in chemical processes and other industrial applications. They feature outstanding resistance to photodegradation, creep stress and immunity to oxidation, and are exceptionally suited for use with a wide range of acids, alcohols, salts and halogens. The perfect extended service, low maintenance alternative to common and exotic metal systems.
- Xirtec140 & Corzan Brochure
- Aquarium Piping Systems Brochure
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Applications Brochure
- Shipbuilding and Offshore Applications Brochure
Chemical Resistance Guides
- Xirtec®140 Schedule 40/80 PVC & Corzan® Schedule 80 CPVC Wyes
- Industrial Clamps
- 10 & 12 inch PVC & CPVC Elbows and Tees
- Corzan RV Strainer
- Corzan Heating Applications
- Corzan Full Pressure Flange Kit
- Xirtec140 & Corzan Fittings
- PVC & CPVC 1/2 to 1 inch Sch 80 Unions
- PVC & CPVC 1-1/4 to 3 inch Sch 80 Union
- PVC & CPVC Sch 80 4 inch Unions
Schedule 40 and 80, 1/2" to 16"
Corzan® (CPVC) high performance systems feature outstanding resistance to photodegradation, creep stress and immunity to oxidation, and are exceptionally suited for use with a wide range of acid, alcohols, salts and halogens.
All CPVC Schedule 80 pipe shall conform to ASTM F441/F441M and be third party certified to NSF 14. All CPVC Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 pipe from 1/2" to 8" shall be made with a CPVC compound having a minimum cell classification of 24448. CPVC Schedule 80 socket fittings shall conform to ASTM F439 and Schedule 80 threaded fittings shall conform to ASTM F437. All fittings must be third party certified to NSF 14. All CPVC Schedule 40 and 80 pipe and fittings shall be made from a 4000psi HDB PPI rated compound. All CPVC Schedule 80 fabricated fittings shall be reinforced with fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP). All CPVC fittings shall be molded or fabricated from CPVC compound that is compatible with the pipe material. Only IPEX CPVC Schedule 80 pipe shall be threaded and the pressure rating shall be reduced by 50%. All pipe, fittings and valves shall be compatible, produced using Corzan compound and be produced by one manufacturer as supplied by IPEX.
Oceanic 5000 is a vessel designed with a sophisticated system for laying pipe on the sea bed up to depths of 300 metres. With a crew of 300, Oceanic 5000 places heavy demands on its potable water system.