- Durable finish for use in high traffic areas
- Rubber gasket and aluminum backing plate create a water-tight seal
- Easy to use, flush mount installation
The new line of brass and nickel plated floor box covers protect enclosed power data and communications wiring from daily environmental floor conditions such as mopping and foot traffic. The covers feature a light lacquer finish for extra strength and durability in high traffic areas and include a rubber gasket and aluminum backing plate to create a water-tight seal. The flush mount cover plates should be installed to the floor box using the LRA-U.
CSA C22.2 No. 18.1-3
- Duplex Receptacle Cover with Dual Flip Lid
- Duplex Receptacle Cover with Individual Screw Plug Openings
- Combination Single Screw Plug Opening (2" x 1/2")